Saturday, June 23, 2018

I Was In the Dark About TpT CREDITS


Image result for tpt

One night quite recently, a friend casually mentioned she had a loot of TpT credits.  CREDITS? What CREDITS?  I am sure I must have yelled through the text message.  I had never heard of them but once she explained the deal, I went to right to work.  You see, I had been a regular shopper at Teachers Pay Teachers for quite some time and had racked up some purchases.  (Don't tell the SO!)


Let me explain how it works.  You shop on TpT, download and use the product, return to TpT and leave feedback for the seller.  For each dollar you have spent, you get 1 credit.  Once you have enough credits, you can apply those credits towards a new purchase.  

Tips:  feedback on freebies won't get you any credits, but the sellers do appreciate positive feedback of all kinds.  

Here's the link with the official TpT info about credits.  There! Don't say I never saved you any money... :) 

Denise


 My TpT Store

No comments:

Post a Comment